How to Place an Order
1. Find the Product You’d Like to Buy
Once you’ve located the item for purchase, simply click Add to Cart. The item will be transferred to your virtual cart, which you can check by clicking on the cart icon at the top right of your screen.
2. Enter Information
Once all items are in your shopping cart, go to your cart view page and click Checkout. You will then be instructed to submit shipping and billing information to complete the purchase. Please ensure that all information is correct before submitting.
3. Place Order
Once you’ve verified your information and the items you want to purchase in your cart are correct, hit Place Order. That’s it! Your order will then be sent to our team for processing, and an email notification will be sent to your inbox confirming your purchase.
How to Track Your Order
Tracking and managing your orders from Coburn’s Kitchen & Bath Showroom is easy! There are two main ways to get updates on your order:
1. Check Shipping Email Notification
Once your order ships, an email notification will be sent to your email address. This email contains a tracking number for your order. Simply enter the tracking number into the USPS tracking field on their website, and you’ll be able to see where your order is and get an estimation for delivery.
2. Login into Your Customer Account
Perhaps the easiest way to track and manage orders is through our customer portal. If you have a customer account, all of your orders can be viewed, tracked and managed right from your page. Simply login, and click “Manage My Orders.” If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one today by clicking here.
Shipping & Pickup Information
- Item(s) may not be picked up by the Shipping Carrier on the same day of your order. This will be dependent on the location that is shipping your item(s) and the time the order is placed.
- No Ground Shipping Option showing?
- There are some items that do not show a ground shipping option but you can email us for further assistance. We will not ship or charge your card until you have verified with us the Shipping Option in which you are interested. If you are located outside of our service area, and place an order without a Shipping Option, we will contact you by email to let you know your shipping options before we can complete the order.
Multiple Items in an order:
- If you are ordering multiple items, the order will not ship out until all the merchandise is at the shipping warehouse.
Coburn's Truck Delivery:
- ONLY available in certain areas.
- There may be a minimum total order that will apply.
- Call your local Coburn's location, for information on delivery in your area.
Delivery Fees and Fuel Charges:
- Our locations may charge a fuel fee for delivery. You will be notified of this fee before we complete your order.
- If you are interested in picking up your order, be sure to choose the Coburn's location in the drop down box. If some items in your order need to be transferred from other Coburn's locations, the item(s) may not be available the same day of order. It is recommended that you contact your Coburn's store location with your order number before going to pick up.
If you order item(s) that are showing 0 availability on our website, we will email you with information on when your order will arrive.
There are different situations that may occur:
- We may transfer the item(s) from one of our other Coburn's locations. This will take a few days for your location to get the item in depending on where it is traveling from.
- We may order the item for you from the manufacturer. Each manufacturer's lead time is different.
- We may have the manufacturer ship you the item(s) directly. In cases such as this, we may need to quote you a different shipping option than what our website showed.
We will let you know your options and an estimated time frame. Your order will be on hold until we hear back from you.
- Sales tax will NOT be shown on the website for customers that do not have Coburn's accounts. The tax computation will depend on which location we ship to/from and will not be determined until after your order has processed. (See Credit/Debit Transaction below).
- We authorize your credit/debit card for the amount of the order. There are some situations where your credit/debit card may be charged for more than the authorization. You may receive an additional charge for sale tax, shipping cost and/or additional items that you may have added after your online purchase was submitted. Your card will be charged for the total of the order.
Credit/Debit Fraud Prevention:
- As an extra layer of fraud prevention, Coburn’s works directly with credit card companies to ensure the card used to place the order belongs to the purchaser. We may place an order on hold until the credit card company lets us know that the owner of the credit card verified with them that they made the purchase. The credit card company will be contacting the card holder directly. You will receive an email from Coburn Supply if your order is on hold for verification. You may speed up the process by calling the phone number on the back of your card and letting them know that Coburn’s Kitchen & Bath is waiting for verification before the order can be shipped.
Return an Item:
- To return an item, please click here to fill out the form or contact the Coburn's location that shipped your item which should be located on the invoice.
- If you need to cancel an order please reply to your confirmation email letting us know you need to cancel.
- You must do so before we ship the item(s).